With the recent launch of Target's Threshold line designed with Studio McGee, design enthusiasts set their alarms to place online orders and flocked to local Target stores in hopes adding this affordable, beautiful modern- eclectic style to their homes.
If you weren't able to order your favorite piece, I've put together some great options from Amazon that will give you the look AND ensure you won't have the exact same items your friends and neighbors have! Click on the links below for the details on each product.
1. This midcentury, walnut accent chair is solid wood and a is a great affordable option to pair with the sold out Rose Park end table amzn.to/2FYBjm6
2. Who doesn't love the classic style of Studio McGee's pillow line? These pillows covers are super affordable and give you to an easy way to switch out your current pillows to add these patterns amzn.to/2RKokHB
3. Stone lamps are part of Studio Mc Gee's signature style! This concrete sculptural option at only $59 is a GREAT look and similar to the $430 Wheaton lamp at the McGee and Co shop amzn.to/2El6Tdq
4. This black and white striped ottoman will give you a similar look to the ever popular Lynnwood cube! amzn.to/3kvQS3M
5. Layer this striped scatter rug for a great fall look! amzn.to/3hRI6LJ
6. Threshold's artwork collab is sold out! This minimalist framed "treetops" piece is a. great option for. that layered art look amzn.to/2FIqBRg
7. The fabulous texture in rattan furniture is HOT this year! If you couldn't snag the popular Threshold woven drawer console table, check out this 3 drawer console as a great alternative! amzn.to/2RJv5JC
8. Bring more texture to dining room with these gorgeous woven, rattan back dining chairs! These are going in my cart!! amzn.to/3kz4Cef
9. Accessorize that new console table with this beautiful blue striped stone ware vase
10. This set of 2 faux plants has over 650 positive reviews and is only $15.99 for the set! Great alternative to the sold out Rosemary potted plant
11. Another stunning landscape option to add to your home for that layered art look above and the brushed gold frame gives it an ultra luxe look! amzn.to/2ZVpDI2.
12. Set of 4 botanicals-a STEAL at $14.99! Just add your own frames for totally custom art. Try these as an alternative to the hard to find Threshold Wild Blossom Art Print
13. We already own two of these modern tripod lamps and always gets compliments on them! amzn.to/3coxdzV. Another great way to marry that modern- eclectic look in your own home!
Which pieces are going home with you?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
These items are on sale! Create your own backyard oasis with these great pieces...
9 ft striped umbrella- only $34.99!
Natural rattan lanterns- $6.49-$10.99
3 Piece seating-marked down to $199
Navy Blue iron Stool- $34.99
Propane Fire Pit- $229.99
Blue Tribal indoor/Outdoor rug- $120 for 6x9
This month, I was given the opportunity to provide my TOP piece of staging advice for selling your home quickly by contributing to the Redfin blog. While we have been recently fielding questions like "will anyone even come to look at my home?", I thought it would be a great time to share a unique tip on how to get buyers to come to view the home during a pandemic.
Check out the link to the full article below to see what we recommend as well as great advice from other top Stagers throughout the nation.
1. Metallic Trees
2. Gold leaf garland
3. Ornament set
4. Modern gray tree pillow
5. Let it snow pillow
6. Merry and Bright pillow
7. Evergreen Lumbar
8. Berry Garland
9. Olive leaf garland
10. Bay Leaf Wreath
11. Fresh Greens wreath
Adding a headboard is an EASY and inexpensive way to ensure your bedroom has a great focal point and that buyers view the space as a complete, move in ready space that they can envision themselves sleeping in.
I always recommend that my clients add a headboard to their bed when selling (or dwelling) if they do not have one, especially in the master bedroom, to ensure buyers will envision the space as their future retreat.
Here are 5 Queen headboards we love (most also come in King) that can add great style and a finished look to your room for under $250!
For the next 36 hours, you can take advantage of Way Day- many of Wayfair's furniture pieces and accessories are on sale for up to 80% off!
As a follow up to yesterday's instagram rug round-up, here are 4 of the rugs that are currently part of the sale- 3 out of 4 of them are under $200 for an 8x110!
1. Kreutzer Distresser Global Inspired Gray Area Rug . bit.ly/2UuzyDD
2. Pascoe Blue/Grey/Silver Area Rug . bit.ly/2G5mryQ
3. Artemas Power Loomed Rust Area Rug: bit.ly/2uZwhgx
4. Clair Ivory Are Rug bit.ly/2VDOnjY
Reach out to schedule our newest service or to talk about any of our occupied and vacant staging services!
Happy Friday! Jumping back on the blog to give you a sneak peek of our newest staged listing.
This beautiful, new construction home in HOT East Austin has modern finish outs, TONS of natural light fills the open floor plan and the private, fully fenced yard.
Enjoy this brand new home for the holidays!
Listed by Jaclyn Lefkowitz with Access Realty
Full Listing details: www.redfin.com/TX/Austin/4809-Louis-Ave-78721/home/31382850
I apologize for the lack of Friday Finds last week. We've been staging and consulting on many homes and there just wasn't enough time to put it all together for you last week. This week, I'm cheating a little and sharing some of the homes we've worked on recently because they are all really GREAT finds! I hope you'll enjoy the chance to view four very different homes we've had the pleasure of working with.
Listing information: Parkdale Dr
This beauty in Allendale Place is so convenient to everything! We staged this completely remodeled home, keeping with it's mid century style and highlighted the open floorplan and sun filled spaces!
Listing information: Marina Village
Luxury living at the lake! We staged this condo using the occupant's furnishings as well as bringing in some of our own accessories to help keep the spaces light and bright, being sure to draw attention to the views.
Listing Information: Echo Hills Dr
I am so in love with the high ceilings and backyard oasis in this Avery Ranch stunner and so were buyers as this one went under contract within 3 days! We provided a home staging consultation and offered recommendations to our client to pop some vibrant color into the spaces and show off the square footage by storing and rearranging furnishings.
Listing Information: Vaughan St
The Mueller community is such a vibrant hub in Austin, close to downtown and the University of Texas. This 2 story charmer went under contact within 1 week! We provided a home staging consultation offering recommendations on room layout, color, items to pack up and store and brought in a cozy rug to help soften the look and connect the new furniture arrangement.
I hope you've enjoyed peeking in on a few of our latest projects! I enjoyed working on every one of them and look forward to bringing you more of the projects we have in the works soon.
Enjoy this beautiful weekend!
With temps reaching 90 here in Austin today, it feels like we're skipping right over Spring and headed right into Summer. I'm not at all ready to start the long, hot summer over here, so we're talking about Spring Home ideas on today's Friday Finds.
Absolutely loving Citrine Living's Spring Home Tour
Planning to spruce up the front door for Spring curb appeal?
Becki Owens gives you tons of paint color ideas!
As I'm working on cleaning up our back patio, this outdoor rug caught my eye!
All indoor/outdoor rugs are currently 20% off at World Market .
This DIY faux succulent planter is great for those of us lacking a green thumb!
Great way to add pops of green to your home for Spring.
Enjoy your weekend!
Jeanne Kramer is the Owner of ReStyle Home Staging in Austin, TX.