Get The Look- Studio McGee
With the recent launch of Target's Threshold line designed with Studio McGee, design enthusiasts set their alarms to place online orders and flocked to local Target stores in hopes adding this affordable, beautiful modern- eclectic style to their homes.
If you weren't able to order your favorite piece, I've put together some great options from Amazon that will give you the look AND ensure you won't have the exact same items your friends and neighbors have! Click on the links below for the details on each product.
1. This midcentury, walnut accent chair is solid wood and a is a great affordable option to pair with the sold out Rose Park end table amzn.to/2FYBjm6
2. Who doesn't love the classic style of Studio McGee's pillow line? These pillows covers are super affordable and give you to an easy way to switch out your current pillows to add these patterns amzn.to/2RKokHB
3. Stone lamps are part of Studio Mc Gee's signature style! This concrete sculptural option at only $59 is a GREAT look and similar to the $430 Wheaton lamp at the McGee and Co shop amzn.to/2El6Tdq
4. This black and white striped ottoman will give you a similar look to the ever popular Lynnwood cube! amzn.to/3kvQS3M
5. Layer this striped scatter rug for a great fall look! amzn.to/3hRI6LJ
6. Threshold's artwork collab is sold out! This minimalist framed "treetops" piece is a. great option for. that layered art look amzn.to/2FIqBRg
7. The fabulous texture in rattan furniture is HOT this year! If you couldn't snag the popular Threshold woven drawer console table, check out this 3 drawer console as a great alternative! amzn.to/2RJv5JC
8. Bring more texture to dining room with these gorgeous woven, rattan back dining chairs! These are going in my cart!! amzn.to/3kz4Cef
9. Accessorize that new console table with this beautiful blue striped stone ware vase
10. This set of 2 faux plants has over 650 positive reviews and is only $15.99 for the set! Great alternative to the sold out Rosemary potted plant
11. Another stunning landscape option to add to your home for that layered art look above and the brushed gold frame gives it an ultra luxe look! amzn.to/2ZVpDI2.
12. Set of 4 botanicals-a STEAL at $14.99! Just add your own frames for totally custom art. Try these as an alternative to the hard to find Threshold Wild Blossom Art Print
13. We already own two of these modern tripod lamps and always gets compliments on them! amzn.to/3coxdzV. Another great way to marry that modern- eclectic look in your own home!
Which pieces are going home with you?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Jeanne Kramer is the Owner of ReStyle Home Staging in Austin, TX.